There are many people who emigrate and live on the Costa Blanca, but the question is why do people move to this part of the world?
Here are 5 Great Reasons to Move to The Costa Blanca:
1) Recreation sports It is hard to think of any social or sporting activity that is not catered for whatever the nationality of residents. Every conceivable water sport from the world famous Admirals Cup sailing event to simple snorkeling via windsurfing, canoeing, you name it, you can do it here. There are numerous golf, tennis, football, rugby, bowls, and badminton, even cricket clubs open to all nationalities. Even skiing and winter sports are only a few hours’
2) Shopping Safely There are many supermarket chains operating in the region and never too far away will be one or more
3) Nice working environment Work prospects and setting up a business on the Costa Blanca is a complicated subject. For foreign nationals. However, there are opportunities for casual work tending to the needs of holiday home owners and similar that can provide either some cash or be built up into a regular Spanish registered business. Despite the advent of the credit crisis and growing unemployment in Spain in common with the rest of the
4) Good medical care One problem that takes time to accept is that in a hospital it is expected that general care of in-patients is either performed or paid for by relatives. However by UK standards private medical insurance is cheaper and, in the main, considerably less hassle to get the treatment required. For prospective residents with children, education is an important consideration. Reasonably priced private education to acceptable standards for British children is available in most areas on the Costa Blanca. Spanish state education is a different matter and is dependent on the age of the child.
5) Good education Younger children can quickly pick up the language when they are in the school environment and most reports we have are that the teachers are patient and helpful in getting a foreign child settled in. Prospective residents will have to make further